Thanks so much to Madeline (Mad’s Books) for tagging me in the Stay at Home Book Tag. Tags are always fun to do, and I definitely want to do this one before lockdown lifts entirely.
1. Laying in Bed- A book you read in one day.
The Geography of Lost Things by Jessica Brody. Contemporary is always a genre I read quite quickly.
2. Snacking- A book that is a ‘guilty pleasure’ read.
All I can think of is The Selection by Kiera Cass. Objectively, they don’t have much substance, but when I read them in 2018, I did enjoy them.
3. Netflix- A series that you want to start.
I really want to start, Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim. I read the first chapter a couple of weeks ago, and it was so intriguing.
4. Deep Clean- A book that has been on your TBR for ages.
Orphan Monster Spy by Matt Killeen. This has been on my TBR since it came out in 2018, and I can’t believe I haven’t read it yet. It sounds right up my street.
5. Animal Crossing- A book you recently bought because of the hype.
I love this prompt. Animal Crossing is great! I bought The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh, because everyone was talking about it. I’m so glad I did, because I loved it.
6. Productivity- A book you learned from or had an impact on you.
I’ve been trying to think of a different answer, but all I can come up with at the minute is, The Hunger Games. I think that series is just stuck in my mind at the moment!
7. FaceTime- A book you were gifted.
My friend has been so good to me in lockdown, and has gifted me a few books. One of them is a book I’m so excited to read, The Court of Miracles by Kester Grant.
8. Self-care- What is one thing you have done recently to look after yourself.
I’ve tried to keep in contact with my friends, and go on regular walks.
9. Bonus- An upcoming release you are looking forward to.
The Damned by Renée Ahdieh, and also, Keep My Heart in San Francisco by Amelia Diane Coombs. Both are released in July, which is so soon!
I’m not going to tag anyone specific to do this tag, because I think a lot of people have already done it. I do encourage you to do this tag if you haven’t already, though!